Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hypochondriacs UNITE and Give Thanks.

So I've thought I was having a heart attack for about the last two weeks. I went to the American Heart Association checklist this morning and found that I have zero of the risk factors and zero of the actual symptoms.

Where is Occasional Twinge? I asked my husband.

Where is If you think about it hard, you're deeply aware of your heart as a muscle that could stutter and seize up but doesn't?

Where is Exercise and/or reading good books makes it go away because you forget you're having a heart attack?

Evidently, the American Heart Association isn't concerned about heart attacks that require really deep thinking.

So what am I thankful for this Thanksgiving?

I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. (And Michael Jackson's THRILLER -- more to come on this -- and books by QUINN DALTON -- I have an advance copy of her newest! -- both of which make me forget my heart attack.)