• If gin and tonics don't naturally reduce cholesterol, I don't want to know.
• I can admit when I'm wrong!
I was wrong about Robert Downing Jr. -- did NOT see the comeback coming.
And I was wrong about the Olsen twins.
Not ugly adults.
Okay, so I was ALSO wrong about Terrance Trent Darby.
See? I can admit it!
• The way the 2-year-old dances to the theme song to IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA makes me think I'm doing something deeply wrong. (Flip, flip, flip a-delphia.)
• My 2-year-old son called my 12-year-old son the word for a French shower. I'm blaming this on the 12-year-old.
• Santa is really "creeping out" the two-year-old. His words, not mine.